FITA June 24 Issue is Out! :The Cross-cultural Connector
The latest issue of FITA Newsletter is out! And this is what they say about themselves:
“Dear International Traders,
For 9 years this newsletter has been bringing you descriptions of useful websites for international trade.
We are now expanding our activities and from now on will offer not only useful websites, but also 3 new services:
• Useful service providers to help you sort out your overseas operations, taken from: GlobalTrade.net , our new, soon-to-be-released “Knowledge Resource” and database of qualified service providers for international trade.
• Jobs from FITA’s Career Headquarters
• Events offered by our partner the U.S. Commercial Service and other related agencies.
This week in Really Useful Sites we will:
• Learn about doing business in Morocco
• Get up-to-the-minute news about trade and finance events and issues worldwide on the website of Trade Finance Magazine
• Find economic data about all EU countries on Eurostat
• Be informed about worldwide Trade Barriers
• Get extra help from Global Sources to import successfully from China and India”
Learn and enjoy. Please remember “The Cross-cultural Connector” is your own community. So, give us your feedback and let’s talk about it!
Amadou M. Sall