Friday, March 26, 2010

Facebook Page Tribulations :The Cross-cultural Connector

If you are one of my 2132 Facebook friends, or 4503 Twitter followers, or 2616 Linkedin contacts; if you read one or more of my other blogs (Posterous, Personal Development, Translator Power), then you must have heard of my Facebook Page problem. This is what happened: I have created a Facebook Page but I am totally unable to promote it, simply because the link to my page does not take you to the page. My Facebook friends tell me it takes them to… their own Facebook profile. The strange thing is that the link DOES take me to the page, and the consequence is that there is only one “fan” on my page, and that “fan” is… me!

Here are the links which should all take you to my Facebook Page, but which apparently do not. Many of my friends have clicked them, but “nothing doing”!

FBP1
FBP2
FBP3 (This is the link you have on The Cross-cultural Connector blog)

I have written to Facebook but there’s been no answer so far. What do you advise me to do?

Amadou M. Sall

Posted via web from amsall's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home